Join BioVaria’s Spin-off Panel & Partnering
Looking for investors or collaboration partners? Want to raise your company’s profile among top decision makers from the international venture capital community and biopharmaceutical industry? Then BioVaria’s Spin-off Panel 2017 is for you!
Present your start-up and convince top life-science investors and biopharmaceutical decision-makers of your business concept. Compete to win a BioVaria Spin-off Award and pave the way for in-depth investor meetings!
- Gain unsurpassed exposure for your venture among investors and dealmakers who are truly committed to supporting innovative, early-stage projects.
- Convince them not only of your scientific achievements but also of your entrepreneurial and marketing skills! The interactive Spin-off Panel combines an elevator pitch with a challenging Q&A session.
- Gain expert advice on your pitch and business plan, including face-to-face ‘Speed Dating’ with investors and expert coaches.
- Compete to win a BioVaria Spin-off Award:
- Jury Prize: EUR 1,000 plus one conference pass to the 17th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum for Global Partnering & Investment (organized by Sachs Associates)
- Audience Prize: One conference pass to the 17th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum for Global Partnering & Investment
- Application Deadline: 24 February 2017. Submit your start-up here.
- Eligibility: Start-ups must be based in Europe and either be in the founding process or founded within the past two years.
- Ticket: EUR 120, includes single-day BioVaria access for one delegate, your company's participation in the Spin-off Panel and company profile on biovaria.org and in the conference booklet.
Those start-ups who are invited to participate in the Spin-off Panel & Partnering Session will receive additional information on the exact format of the pitching session, including the time allotted for each pitch. Start-ups planning to have more than one team member attend BioVaria will need to purchase separate tickets for each delegate.