About the Conference
BioVaria brings together European research institutions across national borders in order to improve the transfer of their research results into application. Europe's most established technology transfer organizations join to present their most promising projects from academia to decision makers from international industry. BioVaria is a pan-European showcasing event, that
- gathers Europe's top scientists, technology transfer professionals, investors and industry representatives
- features an unprecedented density of commercially attractive, licensable life-sciences projects emanating from publicly-funded research across Europe
- covers potential diagnostics and therapeutics for major human diseases as well as platform technologies
- presents selected startups in an interactive panel format
- combines 10-min pitches with poster exhibitions
- provides ample opportunity to network face-to-face with conference attendees to share and discuss inventions
- is jointly organized by a broad range of technology transfer organizations.
BioVaria is organized by technology transfer offices from various organizations and attracts
- Scouts and business developers from the international biopharmaceutical and medtech industry looking for cutting-edge inventions to complement their companies’ R&D portfolios.
- Investors looking for attractive IP assets as investment opportunities.
- Technology transfer professionals and associated scientists from public research institutions who have patent-protected technologies available for licensing or partnering.
- Spin-offs from European research institutes or universities who have attractive investment or partnering opportunities to offer.
Join BioVaria 2018!
Register to our news service to stay informed!